As a pre-processor / car painter you carry out work on the cars such as masking, filling, sanding and spraying. You ensure that the car is completely ready to be painted. Then you paint the vehicles tightly. You perform the following activities, for example:
- Mixing colors and hues;
- Checking the spray inventory;
- Spraying of prepared vehicles.
Terms of employment
You will work for a successful and financially healthy Automotive organization, the company is part of a large national car damage chain. The organization is characterized by a high degree of dynamism with an informal, personal and professional working atmosphere and a no-nonsense mentality.
- Attractive payments
- Long time job
- Accommodation and transport will be provided by us: own room with wifi and television
- Weekly payment
- Pre-processor / painter level 3 diploma;
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience;
- Willingness to further develop in the profession;
- Precise, independence and stress resistance;
- High responsibility for the management of parts, tools, spray equipment and the vehicles to be repaired;
- Flexibility and enthusiastic commitment.
Shift: 40 hours / week during office hours